Educational institutes have gotten very expensive over the past few years. Fees are one of the first things on the list that is viewed before deciding which institute you want to be enrolled into.
Tuition fees have seen to increase at a very fast pace, and Americans alone owe a student loan debt of more than $1.3 trillion.
Data from the trends in College Board’s college pricing is used by Business Insider to rank the most expensive colleges in U.S. The ranking is based upon the data from the 2016-2017 academic performance of students. Published tuition and required fees are considered in the ranking of these educational institutes, rather than tuition fees alone.
The list of the top 10 most expensive schools in U.S is given below:
- Sarah Lawrence College, New York
- Harvey Mudd College, California
- Columbia University, New York
- University of Chicago, Chicago (Illinois)
- Claremont McKenna College, California
- Scripps College, California
- Bard College, New York
- Dartmouth College, New Hampshire
- Landmark College, Vermont
- Franklin W. Olin College of Engineering, Massachusetts
These educational institutes are ranked according to the Chronicle of Higher Education’s recent report.