Uploaded 0 photo
Boricua’s system of instruction is based on a fundamental humanistic principle of educating the whole person to become a self-motivated, independent, life-long learner, with awareness and commitment to maintain a healthy symbiotic relationship with their environment.
To develop in students selected clusters of generic cognitive, affective and psychomotor skills and values necessary for understanding the knowledge of the environment as manifested in the disciplines of the liberal arts and sciences.
- The CORE Curriculum
- The Associate of Arts Degree
Realizing the importance of human service institutions, agencies and professionals in facilitating a quality of life for all the City’s residents.
- Bachelor of Science in Human Services
- Master of Science in Human Services
The Childhood Education program is designed to address the need for elementary school teachers who are bilingual.
- Bachelor of Science in Childhood Education (1-6)
- Bilingual Education Extension Certificate (1-6)
- Master of Science in TESOL Education (K-12)
- Bilingual Education Extension Certificate (K-12)
To address the needs in the City for Puerto Rican, Latino and other business managers and decision makers who can function in the bilingual, multi-cultural environment of New York City.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
To examine the human condition through a concentrated, interdisciplinary approach the liberal arts and sciences.
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts and Sciences
To examine the relationships of the peoples and nations of North, Central and South America and the Caribbean with respect to politics, economics and culture.
- Bachelor of Arts in Inter-American Studies
- Master of Arts in Latin American and Caribbean Studies
Total 7 specialities